CATALYSTS AND CATALYTIC MUFFLERS
DCL provides a broad range of on-road vehicle catalysts and catalytic mufflers for retrofit and as original equipment (OE). DCL engineers are experts in catalyst and muffler design, providing a one-stop source for first fit and aftermarket exhaust system solutions. Whether the fuel is gasoline, diesel, LPG or natural gas, DCL can provide the right customized diesel oxidation catalyst, oxidation catalyst or three-way catalyst formulation to meet your needs.
- Available both in universal catalyst configuration and custom muffler design for the specific vehicle model.
- Solid brazed metal substrate for long term durability.
- Thin walled metal cell structure available in a variety of cell densities for optimum emission performance and pressure drop.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Flexible manufacturing allows production of a variety of substrate shapes and sizes.
- Premium grade metallic substrate structure capable of high temperature operation.
- Catalytic coatings optimized for applications such as lean-burn oxidation, diesel oxidation, volatile organic compound (VOC) destruction, and three-way catalysts.
DCL provides expert on-road catalyst and catalytic muffler design solutions, whether the need is retrofit or original equipment. DCL backs every part with a comprehensive guarantee of performance and workmanship.
DCL sales professionals are strategically situated across North America and Europe to provide local emissions regulation expertise as well as expert product knowledge and sales support wherever you need it. For assistance selecting the right catalyst and catalytic muffler for your application, contact a DCL sales professional.