DCL's MINE-X® catalytic converters reduce carbon monoxide (CO), hydrocarbons (HC), hazardous compounds and exhaust irritants from diesel engine exhaust. Specifically designed for the rugged demands of heavy-duty off-road vehicles, Mine-x parts are extremely durable and require no maintenance over their operating life. Common applications include mining, construction and earth moving vehicles, or almost any off-highway diesel powered vehicle. MINE-X® catalytic converters are ideal for installation on vehicles where rapid and easy retrofit of an emission control catalyst is required.
- Slip fit inlet/outlet connection for installation between the exhaust manifold and muffler with u-clamps or band clamps.
- High mechanical and thermal durability; suitable for the most severe duty applications.
- Available in most imperial and metric tube fits.
- Ultra-low pressure restriction on engine, ensuring peak performance.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction.
- Solid brazed metal substrate for long term durability.
- Modular design and available with quick-release clamps (optional).
- Add-on muffler (optional)
DCL's MINE-X® catalytic converter has been in the market for nearly 30 years and is the industry standard for reliable, long life operation. DCL backs every off-road catalytic converter with a comprehensive guarantee of performance and workmanship.
DCL sales professionals are strategically situated across North America and Europe to provide local emissions regulation expertise as well as expert product knowledge and sales support wherever you need it. For assistance selecting the right catalytic converter for your needs, contact a DCL sales professional.