DCL's QUICK-LID® catalytic silencers are for stationary engines, 200 - 3000 hp (149-2237 kW), and provides engine exhaust noise and emissions control in an integrated package. QUICK-LID® catalytic silencers are available for fast delivery and are easily installed. Common applications for QUICK-LID® catalytic silencers include natural gas engines and diesel engines driving gas compression, power generation, co-generation, fluid pumping and refrigeration or any other application where easy service is a must.
- Standardized design allows fast delivery for a variety of emission reduction and silencing options, including industrial, critical and hospital grade.
- Heavy gauge, self supporting stainless steel catalyst housing and mild steel silencer.
- Adjustable mounting saddles for fast, easy installation.
- Available in a variety of connection types, including ANSI and DIN bolt pattern flanges.
- Patented solid brazed and non-brazed metal substrate for long term durability at minimal cost.
- Low pressure restriction on engine, ensuring peak performance.
- Cover plate and gasket-free removable catalyst element for easy service.
- Maintenance friendly captive-lock nuts and bolts.
- Pressure rated housing for surviving backfires and misfires.
- Space for catalyst upgrades.
- Available with diesel oxidation, natural gas oxidation and three-way catalyst (NSCR) coatings.
DCL's QUICK-LID® catalytic silencers provide integrated emission and noise reducing in a single package that is easy to install and available for fast delivery. DCL backs every stationary engine catalytic silencer with an emission and noise performance guarantee, providing you worry free compliance with environmental operating permits.
DCL sales professionals are strategically situated across North America and Europe to provide local emissions regulation expertise as well as expert product knowledge and sales support wherever you need it. For assistance sizing and selecting the right catalytic silencer for your needs, contact a DCL sales professional.