PARTIAL FLOW FILTERS
DCL's Partial Flow Filters are patented flow-through particulate filters that provide 50-60% removal of diesel particulate matter and lower backpressure than conventional wall-flow particulate filters. The part passively regenerates and requires no maintenance over its life. DCL Partial Flow Filters are ideal for retrofit on almost any older on-road diesel engine where significant reduction in tailpipe soot emissions is a must.
- Provides 50-60% reduction in diesel particulate matter.
- Passively regenerates and does not clog, regardless of duty cycle.
- Uses catalytically coated, alternating tapered network of flow through channels consisting of corrugated metal foils and metal fibre fleece.
- Can be configured to exactly the same dimensions as the original vehicle muffler.
- Can be configured as a universal catalyst for retrofit onto the vehicle.
- Can be retrofitted onto almost any older diesel vehicle running on ULSD or LSD fuel.
- Heavy gauge stainless steel construction.
DCL's Partial Flow Filters are suitable for retrofit on most diesel powered on-road vehicles and offers mid-level efficiency in diesel particulates without clogging or maintenance costs. DCL backs every part with a comprehensive guarantee of performance and workmanship.
DCL sales professionals are strategically situated across North America and Europe to provide local emissions regulation expertise as well as expert product knowledge and sales support wherever you need it. For assistance selecting the right Partial Flow Filter for your needs, contact a DCL sales professional.